1.07.2008

Spider-Man Drives Traffic to The Block

All I did was blog about the controversial decision by Marvel Comics to magically erase a marriage,* and the next thing I knew it got mentioned on a popular comic book blog.

Now I'm taking hundreds of hits from all over the world, including some from the Marvel offices (the editor-in-chief, judging by the size of the monitor).

Well, bend over, Abigail Mae, 'cause I'm gonna ride this for all it's worth.

I thought I'd add one quote to Peter David's list of what Mary Jane whispered to the demon Mephisto before he nullified her marriage to Peter Parker.
"If Peter starts dating again within a month, give him cancer of the nutsack."


Uh oh...


Bookmark my blog, Spidey fans!

* A common dream of married men and women the world over. Haw haw haw.

1 comment:

The Ex said...

That's awesome! Congrats for being famous for some obscure reason (AGAIN).