1.19.2008

Cloverfield Monster Revealed!

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who couldn't wait to see Cloverfield because the viral marketing was so effective and those who just don't care.

But whichever category you fit into, you're still curious about what the monster looks like. Admit it. Even after having seen the movie, I'm finding it hard to describe the beast.

In a Rider's Block exclusive, I have the first clear image of the Cloverfield monster. The movie's actual title is also given.

Spoiler alert.

Click here.

5 comments:

McGone said...

Thanks for the spoiler. With all that hype... I just knew it would be a letdown.

Valerie said...

I was guessing it'd be the picture of the fat naked guy in front of his comupter that you like to use so much.

Rider said...

Valerie: You're thinking of another blogger. I'm much more skilled in the ways of Photoshop than that guy. I put some effort into my images. (Still not as good as McGone, of course.)

The Ex said...

I wish I had Photoshop. I should employ you to make funny pictures for me.

Valerie said...

oops, yeah. totally different person. that guys sounds like an old lady when he screams. ;)