1.31.2008

The Meaning Escapes Meme

Splotchy tagged me for a meme. He squirted one off just before February, which is No Meme Month. I'm of the mind that every month should be No Meme Month, but I'm not in charge of the blognetosphere.*

I've been asked to give the following: a noun, two verbs, and three adjectives I like, along with an optional made-up word.

Choke on 'em, Splotch:
  1. Noun: lozenge
  2. Verbs: gestate, genuflect
  3. Adjectives: smarmy, otherworldly, ricockulous
  4. Made-up word: taintage
The good news about this happening today? It's too late to tag anyone, so the virus dies right here and now.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I won a quote contest the other day, and I was rewarded with a cool doodle depicting Bill Gates as "Amazing Larry" from Pee-Wee's Big Adventure. Nice job, Splotchy!

* Clearly, otherwise I'd be ranked somewhere in the top one million.

2 comments:

Splotchy said...

Nicely done! I'm curious, may I pronounce your made-up word as taint-ahj?

Rider said...

Splotchy: I am very protective of words I create. The correct pronunciation is "taint-idge." But I can let it go, since you asked so nicely.