6.30.2008

WALL•E Question for the Kids

If you know a child who saw WALL•E this past weekend, ask them the following question and watch their heads spin around:

Since we know Eve sees in black and white, courtesy of the POV of her security camera, how did she solve the Rubik's Cube?

It could be I missed something. Maybe it was because I was dabbing my eyes with my shirt sleeves and choking back sobs at what was, in my opinion, the best love story of 2008.
--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, very interesting question. I am 35 and my head is spinning at that question.

MJenks said...

Geez, dude...first Hulk, now Wall-E...

Shades of gray. I mean, she has high-tech optics, right? She can sort through the various shades of gray and match them up.

Rider said...

Slinger: Significant Other o' Rider reeled off her answer, which was just echoed by MJenks...

MJenks: You the concept of shades of grey, and I get the concept of shades of grey, but that's why I'm telling you to ask the little ones. They get a faraway look in their eyes and walk away in silence. It's fun.

Yes, I cry in movies the way Lindsay Lohan's publicist breaks down at the end of a "standard" work week.

MJenks said...

I will admit that I cried at the end of X-Men 3. I mean, it was either that or vomit, and I figured the place already smelled like turd, so why make it worse.

Eeep. Mrs. Block and I are on the same wavelength? You might want to start the waterworks again.