6.08.2008

Choking the Aiken

Boxter and I are perusing the aisles here in the latest Target/bed & breakfast on our journey to rescue Fernando, and I had to post this picture from last week's issue of Newsweek.

I want to shake the hand of the editor who chose this image of "Clayken"--as I call this celeb non-entity--for an article about how he impregnated a 50-year-old friend by means of artificial insemination.

I laughed out loud at the genius of it all, but it was only to mask the agonizing pain of knowing Clayken's pale progeny will live on and make the future a dull place.
--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

3 comments:

McGone said...

That's genius. Also, the pain comes from having Aiken associated in any way shape or form with Monty Python.

Rider said...

McGone: That made me stop laughing entirely. Damn you.

MJenks said...

Consider yourselves lucky that you don't live in the Triangle area of North Carolina. Here, if Clay Aiken breaks wind, we get an update. *goes back to weeping*