11.07.2008

Rider's Origin Story - Updated

You say you want to read more Rider?

You say you've missed me since I took a blogging sabbatical from the Block to work on my fiction?

Well, Bunky, I'm back for a special four-part series. It's been almost a year in the making. It tells my origin story and why I was forced to become the blogger you know as Rider.

All you have to do is click the links below for each installment:

"The Devious Tale of June Chipmunk, Part 1"

"The Devious Tale of June Chipmunk, Part 2"

"The Devious Tale of June Chipmunk, Part 3"

"The Devious Tale of June Chipmunk, Finale"

Questions will be answered, secrets will be revealed, and maybe, just maybe, you'll learn a little something about why you should never tell a coworker that you blog.

2 comments:

McGone said...

Is it a radioactive spider? Gamma radiation? I have to know... THE ORIGIN OF RIDER!

Anonymous said...

I think it was a radioactive chipmunk!