11.06.2008

MMS Vs. SMS Blogging

Stephanie checking in with an experiment in posting longer blogs from my Chocolate. SMS limits you to 160 characters but when you type an MMS it seems to let you do more. I will keep typing till it cuts me off. Later on I will watch The Strangers on DVD and see if it's as scary as my friends lead me to believe. Wow. I'm def past the 160 characters mark and still going. I hear Downmind is playing in Joliet later this weekend. I should see them but fundage is short. Is it payday tomorrow? I can't remember. I'm realizing now that as I'm typing I have a 1000 character limit in a picture message like this. Who needs a BlackBerry? Michelle is asking me if I'm writing a novel and how is this phone letting me text so long, so I'm explaining MMS. I haven't told her or Tom about my blog(s) though, so even though I could text more here I better stop before they check to see what I'm up to.

Update:
This wasn't supposed to be published. It was more of an experiment, but I didn't check the correct box under the email settings in Blogger. Doy! Then readers started commenting, so I guess I'll leave this post up.

4 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

I really liked that movie.

MJenks said...

If you go see Downmind this weekend, look up my friend James Salvatore and tell him I said hi, wouldja? Thanks.

j said...

I love The Strangers. Creepy as hell.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie, does your band want to open for us on Saturday? We've had a few bands back out already.