4.02.2008

WTF Happened Yesterday?


As Eddie Murphy once said, "I was just standing there, minding my own business..."

All I know is, it was the first day of a new month, and some punk named Jim managed to take over my Blogger address.

McGone will comment on any blog at this address, so he took a shot at me and then welcomed the young man. Some friend.

My significant other texted me the following, "What the hell? I dont get what uve done with ur blog."

And Valerie speculated I'd written some "trippy fiction."

All I can tell you is it's April 2 and everything is back to normal on the Block.

3 comments:

McGone said...

Whew... thank god you're back. That other guy was a real blockhead.

Anonymous said...

Ha! that is hilarious! I am sad I missed it yesterday, damn work!

Valerie said...

Do you have a pair of wirecutters? I've got a fish hook stuck in my cheek.