4.18.2008

Internet's Not Working


Another genius episode of South Park this week. What do you do when the entire Internet is down?

Trey Parker mixes in references to Dawn of the Dead, The Grapes of Wrath, Independence Day, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, and Ghostbusters.

My favorite line was when Randy decides to take his family "out Californee way" in search of Internet, and he's asked, "If you do find Internet, let us know, will ya?"

"How?" he replies soberly, "you won't have Internet."

Watch the full episode here.

2 comments:

McGone said...

I'm watching this now and The Grapes of Wrath references were totally unexpected but genius. My God, this episode is an absolute nightmare for us bloggers.

And I had to laugh out loud at:
"That'll be $45 on your credit card."
"Well, at least that part's like the internet."

Anonymous said...

holy cow that was a funny episode.

The "ecto-plasm" scene had my laughing my ass off.