4.14.2008

The Debut of Boxter


In the grand tradition of Batman & Robin, Scooby & Scrappy Doo, and McGone & Fernando, I'm introducing an annoying sidekick to Rider's Block.*

His name is Boxter. Don't let his cute face fool you. During the day he shivers and pisses and projectile vomits. At night he snores like a cave troll with sleep apnea. He is afraid of other dogs, sudden movements, and anyone who approaches with a smile and good intentions. His diarrhea would make Mike Rowe gag and pass out.

I will ship him UPS to anyone in the blogosphere who wants to take him on vacation.**

* A sure sign I've jumped the shark.
** Please take him off my hands. There's a fiver in it for you.

5 comments:

McGone said...

I was totally going to take him until I realized that you are insinuating that I jumped the shark.* I demand a retraction!

*I totally have, by the way.

MJenks said...

Is he a Boxton Terrier?

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys got a new puppy. I'll have to come over and see him sometime. What kind is it?

Dean Xene said...

And if yips anything like the little rat dog we have, you'll take him for less than a fiver.

Valerie said...

I want one!


Not the dog.

The Blogger sweatshirt!