10.20.2008

Our Search For A Band Name, Part 1

I'm in a band and we're trying to choose a name that would look good on a flyer.

I'm on acoustic guitar and vocals. The bass player is a guy named "Peely Feet." Another dude named "Golden God" plays guitar and also sings. We have a female drummer named "Meg White Jr." (Names have been changed to protect the unaware.) Here are a few of the names we've come up with so far. My suggestions are in bold.
  • Pageant Mom
  • Blame It On Aiken
  • Vegan Zombies With Bulemia
  • BallSack SpeedBag
  • Chillaxin' Fetal Pigs
  • Olmos and the Pockmarks
  • Everyone Is Autistic
  • I'm A PC And I Sell Feesh
  • Angelina's Forgotten Children
  • Wee-wees 'n Ginees
Please leave feedback in the comments.

5 comments:

McGone said...

Olmos and the Pockmarks is classic!

Anonymous said...

When I was younger, I was in a band named "Hot smoke and Sassafras" or it was "Hot Smoking Sassafras" feel free.

Dr Zibbs said...

I like Blame it on Aiken.

j said...

Angelina's Forgotten Children. Please. Really. That's good on so many levels.

stephanie p. said...

McG - I didn't know what it meant until Peely Feet screened a Galactica episode for me.

Anon - I'll put that in my notepad. Thanks.

Zibbs - That one was at the bottom of the list. What happened to your awesome contribution?

J - Thanks. The rest of the band is split on it, but that's my favorite so far.