10.21.2008

Another Reason To Avoid Fashion

I don't wish accidental death on any person. (I'm gonna have that embossed on my business card someday.)

There are times, though, when I have a good laugh at a freak occurrence in which someone is hurt.

Don't you judge me!

I avoid fashion like it's Ebola. Once infected by either it all goes downhill rapidly and you bleed out, cash or bodily fluid, until your stone cold dead.

So when a fashion contest winner in Australia couldn't collect her prize because she'd been bitten by a deadly snake, I vowed to never succumb to spending more on clothes than necessary.

Fashion kills, is what I'm saying.

This is the extent of my fashion sense.


Note: The above jpeg is part of a series of images I have deemed too "cute" for Rider's Block. When the pix were taken earlier this year, I referred to them as "My Chucks Now Match My Guy's Chucks." I was sad/pathetic/weak at the time, and I like to think I've matured. Here's the rest of that image, if you care. Know my respect for you will be diminished if you look.

2 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Steph I think you've now posted more than Ridre has posted in a year. Are you his wife, sister, killer? What's the deal?

stephanie p. said...

Zibbsie - At this rate I'll pass his 170 posts in half a year. Then I'll own this blog by default, right?