3.02.2008

U2 3D: How's It Compare to a Zombie Flick?™

U2 3D featured:

• An astoundingly crisp 3D experience
• Inspiring performances by true rock masters
• Heavy-handed political rants were kept to a minimum--which aided in a surprisingly high Rotten Tomatoes score
• A damn-near perfect set list (including "The Fly"!)

But not once in U2 3D did a flight attendant ram the business end of an umbrella into a zombie's mouth and out the back of her skull--and then click it open for effect. I had to rent Flight of the Living Dead to see a special effect of that magnitude, and I'm a better person for it.

2 comments:

McGone said...

Ooooo... The Fly!




I got nothing. I just really like that song. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Saw U2 about 6 years ago and they were amazing. And yes, The Fly is a great tune.

as for the zombies, I guess I should always carry an umbrela with me in case of a zombie attack.