5.15.2008

How Is the IHoB Like a Comic Book Convention?

Because you can ask McGone to sketch fictional characters and he'll do it, just like the starving dudes wielding 2H pencils and Sharpies in artists' alley. He won't charge 20 bucks, either.*

This is McGone's interpretation of my blockheaded observation that possibly-dead Claire and Christian came off as evil Siths in last week's Lost. (Personally, I think the Emperor would have been even more evil with a sweaty glass of scotch in hand.)

One more question: How is McGone not like a comic convention? He owns fewer crazy outfits, he's felt the touch of a real woman, and he has above average hygiene.**

* You just have to buy the first and last rounds at the next meet-n-greet.
** Well, he has a girlfriend and he smells good, anyway. Two out of three...

2 comments:

McGone said...

I do, I have, and I do!

Splotchy said...

That's a thing of beauty.

One of my happiest blogging moments was when McGone did a kickass picture for my previous story virus.

I really wanted tag him for my new one, but I felt it might be too much pressure if I tagged him directly.

However, there's nothing stopping a taggee from tagging him, however (nudge, nudge).