5.09.2008

Blockheaded Observations on Lost 4.11

I have a shameful confession this week. I fell asleep during "Cabin Fever."

I have no excuse. If I were employed and had a tiring week with no sleep, that would be one thing. But I'm an unshaven slug who ambles around the house in a tattered bathrobe and South Park lounge pants. There's no reason for nodding off during what sounded like an excellent episode.

I remember four things.
  • Keamy had an iPod strapped to his bicep, and the mere sight of it caused Captain Gault his life.
  • Christian and Claire were acting like a Sith Lord and his dark apprentice.
  • Hurley shared a tender chocolate moment with Ben.
  • Locke said he had to "move the island."
Which begs the question: How does one man move a land mass surrounded by water?

Answer: Lift with your legs and follow Ross Geller's advice.*

* A joke I'm stealing from my Significant Other, who managed to stay awake.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I've lost some respect for you...how dare you fall asleep during Lost.

Last night's ep gave me chills multiple times.

MJenks said...

Everyone gets together and pushes.

At least, that's how they moved Bikini Bottom during the Alaskan Bull Worm scare.