12.30.2007

Your Hard Candy Quote Blog

Beginning Christmas morning, Google searches for quotes from Hard Candy started directing surfers to Rider's Block. It hasn't been a week yet, and the number of those visitors has reached a dozen.

Aside from not understanding why a movie about a girl confronting a pedophile is on people's minds on little Baby Jebus' birthday, I'm concerned about another matter. I feel like I short-changed the folks who read my original post and found just one quote.

Here are three more quotes from Hard Candy. But first, a fun (made up) fact about Ellen Page.

Didja know™ Ellen Page will only appear in a film, or help promote it, if she's allowed to wear Chuck Taylors? That's because she was born wearing them! It should be true!


"Well, four out of five doctors agree that I am actually insane."

"Honor student, remember? Nothing I can't do when I put my mind to it."

"Was I born a cute, vindictive, little bitch or...did society make me that way?"

2 comments:

McGone said...

So then, you call Shenanigans on Page's Chuck-love in the movies? You're implying scandal?

Great post.

The Ex said...

She's so CUTE!